Saturday, November 18, 2006

What do you think?

What do you think about the job position as a funeral director for a female? Being a funeral director has been my ambition for quite sometime... I've always wanted to be one since my grandmother passed away... I saw how the funeral went and instantly I realise it was somthing most people fear of but yet everyone has to face some day... However, protective parents of mine never agree to my point of view... probably not going to succeed in being a funeral director...Can't imagine myself as being a successful business woman...(what my parents want me to be) Hope I'm able to find the right path and please everyone on my way... *tough luck*

2 comments:

Godmode said...

Good post bernadi. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Bertina..Warm welcome to my blog as a writer. A good start from you. We all would like to hear more about you and your life. So keep posting.